Information We Collect and How We Use It
Personal Information that You Provide Us Actively
When you fill out registration forms or provide us with other personal information actively, you will know what personal information we are collecting, processing and/ or using because you are actively submitting it. Because we change our offerings and features from time to time, the options you have to provide us with personal information also may change, but here are some examples of situations in which you may decide to provide personal information to us:
Depending on how you interact with LoveKPI, the personal information we collect from you may vary. For example, to create an account we may ask only for an email address and password. In other circumstances, such as when you complete a form related to a particular service offering, we may ask you to provide other information, which may include your name, phone number.
Company Representatives with Free Company Representative Accounts may provide us with work email addresses of their employees for us to use to send an email encouraging those employees to leave performance values of the companies they work for on the LoveKPI Website. Email addresses obtained in this manner are used solely for the purposes authorized by the Company Representative.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you use the LoveKPI Website, your device is automatically providing information to us so we can respond and customise our response to you. The type of information we collect by automated means may vary, but generally includes technical information about your computer, such as your IP address or other device identifier, the type of device you use, and operating system version. The information we collect also may include usage information and statistics about your interaction with the LoveKPI Website. That information may include the URLs of our web pages that you visited, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, location data (if you have enabled that collection on your mobile device), and other information about how you used the LoveKPI Website.
Automated means of data collection may include the following:
Web Browser. When you visit a LoveKPI website, your browser automatically sends us your Internet protocol ("IP") address so that the web pages you request can be sent to your computer or device. We use your IP address to determine additional information, such as whether the computer or device has ever been used to visit the LoveKPI Website before, which LoveKPI features were used the most often, and how much time was spent on a page.
Web Beacons and Log Files. We use "web beacons" (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, tracking pixels, and clear GIFs) on our websites and those of certain of our job posting clients. These web beacons allow us and third parties to collect information such as the IP address of the device, the URL of the web page, the time the page was viewed, the type of browser used, and any additional information in cookies that may have been set by the third party. The information is typically collected in log files, which generally track traffic on our websites. We use this information for a variety of purposes, including the management of our online advertising by establishing which ads brought users to our websites. The information also is used for analytical purposes and to manage technical issues that may arise.
Cookies. We also collect, process and/or use information using cookies or similar technologies to help us identify you when you visit the LoveKPI Website and we may share cookies with third-party advertisers or advertising networks to serve you relevant, targeted ads unless you’ve opted out from such sharing.
Mobile Device ID. If you access or use the LoveKPI Website on your mobile telephone or other mobile device, including tablets, we collect mobile device identifiers and IP Address. We may create and assign to your device an identifier that is similar to an account number. We may collect the device type and any other information you choose to provide, such as user name, geolocation or email address.
Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond to 'do not track' signals and similar settings or mechanisms. When you use the LoveKPI Website, we try to provide a customised experience.
How We Use Information/Purposes
We may use the information we collect:
- Creating an account;
- Signing up for email alerts;
- Completing a form related to one of our products or services;
- Contacting us for technical support or customer service.
When you set up an individual user account on LoveKPI, we create a member profile (a "Profile") for you that will include personal information you provide. You may permit us to share information in your Profile with prospective employer, recruiters and others. Subject to visibility settings that you control, subscribers to services we may introduce will be able to view information in your Profile. Because your anonymity on LoveKPI is important, your Profile does not include or link to information about the performance values you submit to LoveKPI.
- to provide you with personalised content, services offered by LoveKPI as well as promotional content and services;
- to moderate and display the company performance KPIs, reports and other content you have submitted for the benefit of our other users;
- to customise and improve the features, performance, and support of the site;
- to show you relevant information, if you connect to the LoveKPI Website through a Social Networking Site, from your Social Networking Site friends and connections, and to allow you to share job and profile information with them;
- to provide relevant advertising, including interest-based advertising from us and third parties, which may mean that we share non-personally identifiable information, such as your job title, to third-party advertisers;
- to provide recruiting services to employers;
- for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and service improvement;
- to communicate with you regarding our services;
- to analyse use of the LoveKPI Website and improve the LoveKPI Website;
- to create aggregate and statistical data that does not identify you individually and that we can commercialise;
- for other purposes that you separately authorise as you interact with LoveKPI.
How We Share Information
We do not disclose your individual account or usage data to third parties, except as follows:
- With your consent;
- We use affiliated and unaffiliated service providers all over the world that help us deliver our service and run our business subject to strict confidentiality agreements. (for example, if you enter credit card information on the LoveKPI Website in connection with a purchase, in most cases that information is sent directly from your browser to the third-party service provider we use to manage credit card processing and we do not store it on our servers. The service provider is not permitted to use the information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
- We share aggregated usage statistics that cannot be used to identify you individually;
- If you apply for a particular job through the LoveKPI Website, we will disclose your personal information to the employer to whom you apply and any vendors they are working with to process your application;
- We may invite you to include your CV or other information in more generally available formats and then offer third-parties the right to view this information, subject to visibility settings you control;
- We may share certain information that does not identify you personally, but which is unique to your use of the LoveKPI Website, such as job titles that you have entered at the time of registration or on your profile. When we share such information, we do not link job titles with your name when we provide this information to others, such as advertisers, recruiters or employers.
Other Important Privacy Information
Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
Upon request LoveKPI will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by logging into your account or by contacting us via the ‘contact us’ page. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
We may send you service-related announcements when we believe it is necessary to do so. Generally, you may not opt-out of these announcements, which are not primarily promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive these announcements, you have the option to deactivate your account.